Sciencetech Quantum Efficiency Measurement System (PTS-2-QE) allows for SR, QE and IV measurements with user friendly software. The system includes a main xenon arc lamp, monochromator with automated order sorting filters, a steady-state solar simulator Class AAA bias light source, IV tester, reference detector, measurement electronics, computer, and all software required to measure solar cell characteristics. The PTS-2-QE system provides users with a light tight sample chamber for all measurements. There is also an optional upgrade for IQE measurements. Shielded and light tight test area enclosure has convenient removable cover allowing access from top, front and sides.
The System performs:
• Induced Voltage (IV) : VOC , ISC, Rshunt, Pmax, efficiency %, and fill factor
• Spectral Response : 250 - 2500 nm scanning range
• Quantum Efficiency
• Photocurrent measurement : Resolution 10 picoampere to 10 microampere.
• IQE measurement upgrade available
• Monochromatic light power up to 125 mW
• Keithley 2400 series source meter
• Stanford SR800 series lock-in amplifier
• Light-tight measurement chamber
• Manually controlled shutter
• Bias voltage range of 0 to 200 V
• User-friendly software for data acquisition
SCIENCETECH Inc. has been designing and manufacturing modular optical spectroscopy instruments and components for over 30 years. They are widely used all over the world in research laboratories, universities and companies. Sciencetech instruments are designed with the researchers in mind and feature fully adjustable controls for research flexibility. All Sciencetech systems incorporate modular design and adherence to industry standards for easy integration with other supplier’s instruments and components
Photovoltaic Testing System (PTS) Models
SCIENCETECH Inc. designs and fabricates four different variants of Photovoltaic Testing System (PTS), as shown in the following table, for implementation of different experimental methods.